You are here
“What a beautiful course! It is both challenging and fun to play. I’ll definitely be back again to try and better my score. Kudos to the staff as well for excellent customer service.”
- Nigel M,
2018 Eagle Ranch Resort Green Fees
*July 10 to 12 is Aeration Season. Shoulder Season rates apply.
**Excluding holidays and long weekends.
***Juniors are 18 and under.
Green Fees Include
- Fully equipped golf cart with colour GPS, Bottled water, divot tools and towels.
- Full use of driving range and practice facilities.
- All prices are in Canadian Funds and do not include applicable taxes. Rates are subject to change.
Get Serious About Improving Your Game
Individual Range Pass: Available in 2018
- Range passes are for the personal use of the purchaser.
- Range Passes allow the holder full use of the driving range and putting green.
- Pass holders are required to check in with guest services prior to pratice session.
- Any guests of the pass holder is required to pay the hourly driving range fee of $10.
- All passes expire at the end of the 2017 season.
- The dress code applies at all times.
- A limited number of blackout dates can affect range usage during coporate events.
- The Eagle Ranch Resort Golf Course is a soft-spike facility. Golfers must wear non-metal spiked golf shoes or soft-soled shoes. Spike replacement is available in the Golf Shop for $16.
- Gentlemen on the course are required to wear collared shirts with either short or long sleeves.
- Properly tailored shorts are permitted.
- Ladies’ shirts may be sleeveless, but must have a collar. Skirts are allowed, provided they are at least mid-thigh length.
- Blue jeans are not allowed on the golf course.
- Players are required to replace divots, repair holes and ball marks, and leave bunkers with no trace of use.
- Weather permitting, a 90 degree cart path rule will be in effect.